Typophobia is made to help people in creative agencies get the hang on designing with typography. Heads up though, this is not a beginners guide to typography, it’s for people that are experience in design but want a fast and straight to the point help to start with type or get better with it.
Featuring contributions from Ash Thorp from ALT-Creative, Inc, Liam Wong from Ubisoft, Eli Altman the author of Don’t Call It That and Run Studio Run and Nick Misani.
This deck is a the first of a specifically designed curriculum aimed for creative agencies and brand work that might include focusing solely on typography.
This deck will help you:
- • Understand the principles of typography.
- • Get you going with the basics to start designing
- • Expose you to different design mediums.
What you get:
- • Typophobia (PDF)
- • A workbook to test your self
- • Access to a video by Maece Sairafi going while she designs a layout